Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1) The Briefing Intro. God will straight up make your reality into a living miracle.

The Briefing Intro. God will straight up make your reality into a living miracle.

Please check out my other blog in order to get a feeling for the breakdown of this blog. It's really quite profound. It's a Majestical madd crazy, compositional compilation of some sick tight miracles. ( http://theintro-accident-and-savinggrace.blogspot.com/ )

I hope god rocks your freaking world you guys!! Since I started living for him he’s made so many mad crazy things go down in my life!!!!! Haha seriously right after camp this random opportunity to travel cross country came into my life. I met like 60 family members that I never even knew existed. When I came back to Utah, god switched my entire life plan up and I needed to move to Missouri, to some random town that I had spent 1 day in!! I had to drop everything, I had planned in my life, but I trusted what god showed me was best, and I did it. I just got back to Utah after 2 of the craziest months of my life and now I’m moving to Finland for 5 months. HAHA What?!!? God does some crazy things you guys, I don’t know how all of this came about, but I know it was his doing, and I also know that I’m not the only one who he does things like this for!! I know you guys have to envy that, but you shouldn’t, because god will make things like that and so much more go down in your life. Seriously this is just the start of it all! When I share gods word with you guys, it’s because I know that god has a freaking crazy plan for each of you, and If you guys knew what it was, you’d be fighting so hard to follow him. If you guys aren’t going to fight for that plan, then I’m gonna fight for you, because you deserve it, and god wants to give it all to you. That’s what the bible is, it’s a book of gods promises and a guideline on how to get them. It’s worth it you guys, and seriously think about it, everything of value in this life is stuff that we have to work for, if we want a house, or car, or laptop, we gotta work for it, it takes discipline. Everything of value takes discipline, and what god has to give you is the most valuable thing in existence. It is the one thing in this world that was made to make you fulfilled, complete, and truthfully satisfied. Of course its going to take discipline to get it, or to even start to see it, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not worth it! I know you guys aren’t scared of a challenge, but with that being said, why then are you scared to show a little discipline to fight toward earning the #1 most valuable thing for you?
That accident I told you all about, messed me up, it was so hard, it thrashed my life in every way, but through my accident god did so unbelievably much!!! It’s freaking crazy guys!! If your going through something hard, lift it to him, and be patient. Cause if you have faith, he will give you whats best. Sometimes we ask for things that will straight screw our lives up, and sometimes we don’t even ask for them, they just sort of come our way, and then we latch onto them, or accept them as a part of our life. Then we get angry at god when our lives are difficult or when god doesn’t give us the things we want, or answer our prayers. But trust me, even if you don’t see god answer your prayers, please have patience my friends, because I promise you that he hears your every prayer, your every thought actually. It’s just that god actually cares about you, and because of that he is not going to answer a prayer by giving you something that’s only going to screw your life up. You may beg for something, and get angry when you don’t see the answer to it, but I promise if ever a prayer is not answered it is because you are praying for something that is not meant to be, something that may seem right, but if it were to happen or come to be it would just cause additional unnecessary trials in your life.
even though it was the absolute most destructive and horrible thing that I ever could have imagggined for myyyself and I felt like I lost all of the things I had been working for: I had to move out of my apartment and back in with my parents, I had to quit my three jobs, and I almost had to drop my classes which would have made my entire semesters worth of work pointless. I was working so that I could pay for school and my apartment, and I was studying so that I could make it through life successfully. So much work that I couldn’t even allow myself to pretend like I had a life, and after that accident it looked like the past 6 months and maybe even year of my work was going to be for nothing. But I knew that accident happened for a reason and I had faith that god would show me the reasons. Throughout time he did and he is continuing to do so. Because of my accident I went to school all summer, because of my accident I got a 4.0. GPA, because of the perserverance god gave after my accident I got great letters of recommendation, and because of that I get to move to Finland and study abroad tomorrow!!! because I was stuck in Utah After my accident I was able to go to Camp Sawtooth and there god showed me you guys, some of the coolest kids I’ve met, each of you has such mad potential that it blows my mind! I’m here for you guys to help you find the extent of that potential, and use it to stand against this world. (Heh I’ll explain what I mean by that in a DLU) God showed me my passion and a tiny bit of the path he has prepped me for at that camp. .Anyway because I was forced to move back in with my parents I started going to my hometown church American fork Presbyterian again, because of the timing of my reappearance at the church I was able to partake in making a worship band at the church, because god somehow miraculously allowed me to be in the accappella choir at the university of Utah with individual voice lessons right before my accident and, there I learned that I could actually sing. As I waited in faith, for god to work things out, he did, and trust me it was hard to wait and it shook me up, but god came through, and he made all of these miracles happen through what he did too!!! All of these miracles wouldn’t have been in my life if I wouldn’t have let him put them there. Seriously you guys he’s been rocking my world, Because I took classes all summer I was a semester ahead which allowed me to move out to Joplin, where I was staying in a church where 200 people came through every week, I met friends from every state, I got to reach out to youth groups that came through, I helped orchestrate work projects and I slave labored so hard for the lord and learned so much while doing so that I could seriously probably pull off being a professional carpenter now. Haha were talking 70 hours a week of volunteer labor, no pay, just sweat and blood, it was hard, it kind of sucked at first. But as I complained and Brought it to god, he taught me, and showed me why things had to be the way they were and why we worked so hard, and what we were fighting for. HE started paying me with freaking miracles! Miracle after miracle you guys,. Haha it was so insane that for the first time in my life I wrote a journal, cause I didn’t want to risk losing all those memories, haha I ended up with 48 pages of unexplainable miraculous acts of god. All I can say is take it to god you guys. Don’t doubt!!!!!!!! Do not doubt, if that’s all your doing, then your never gonna see god at work. Your gonna be just like I was after my accident, helpless, broken, incapable, and empty. NOT EVEN WILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE VERY FACT THAT I WAS ALIVE WAS A FREAKING MIRACLE FROM GOD HIMSELF. I should have died on that slope, but he saved my life, with 3 miracles I can hardly fathom. And still even then I doubted, because I was focused on all that I had lost. But when I began to grow back my trust in god, and as he continued to show me that he was there I finally handed it over, I finally was able to look up, and see all of the crazy incredible things that he was doing. When I did that I let him into my life, and I let him start doing those things for me, and because of that my life is a living miracle. So why not look up you guys??
The absolute best that living life for yourself can bring you is an occasional moment that you want to hold on to. The utmost worst that living life for god can bring you is a challenge, challenges that if fulfilled will bring countless moments that are so miraculous that you honestly will not be able to let go of them

No comments:

Post a Comment